Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 2012 Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge

Once again Unity is having a Sketch Challenge on their blog and the prize? 
The winner will receive ANY Kit of the Month of their choice for FREE plus 100 randomly chosen Unity Stamp Company stamps!   If that's not a prize I don't know what is?!  I love Unity Stamp Company, they have amazing designers and the quality of stamps are the best!  I am a subscriber of the KOM as well as SOW (Stamp of the Week) and each time I receive my package I am NEVER disappointed! 
So I apparently missed May's Sketch Challenge but felt it would be just wrong not to go ahead and make a card from the sketch and this is what I came up with....

Sketch:
and this is the card I made:



Now for THIS weeks Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge:
and this is the card that I am submitting although I made two.



This is the first one I made for the challenge but wasn't 100% satisfied... too busy maybe?!





1 comment:

Jessica Buffa said...

Annette, I think you should submit them both. They are both quite lovely. I adore the balloon card too! Sorry you missed the May challenge, but how inspiring that you "went ahead" and did it anyway!
:O)
Jessica S