Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stampin Up discounts for me


Yes, I have given into my guilty pleasure of discounts! I already hit up the clearance rack every chance I get, and now I will get an additional discount... hello!! I signed up paying just $99 and got $150+ worth of products. Needless to say I finally got the whole set of new ink pads, of which some are retiring now and some old colors are being "refreshed"! I'm excited about the news and disheartened as I just within the month and half signed up for the great deal. Now I must purchase more ink pads.... the horror of it all. HA!

I have been continuing to make my cards, but I haven't been as attentive to my blog or FB page, I know, I know.... believe me, it's been eating at me and I have done nothing to correct it until today.... yikes! I have decided to try and be more productive with my YouTube channel too. I've got a lot of work to do and decided that I should get started on it now so that I CAN work out all the kinks now before I go head first this summer.

This will also give me the opportunity to prep for the next school year as BOTH my boys will be in school next year... *sigh* what will I do with all that extra time?! I know for certain that I will be enjoying a clean house a bit longer than usual!!!! Yes, I SAID IT! It will also give me a bit more time to dedicate to my love of papercrafting.

I want to thank my readers for being patient and understanding. Life can throw some boulders at ya sometimes and it's what you do with them that counts. I've been building a stage to continue displaying my love of papercrafting and spending as little as possible. With me now being an demonstrator I can earn some freebies and get a discount.... love that! Make my cards without worrying how much I probably will go over my budget.. yikes. Now just because I've signed up with SU does not mean I have turned my back on my other favs such as Unity Stamp Co. I am still signed up for their Stamp of the Week and the Kit of the Month. Most of my work consists of Unity and quiet honestly will remain that way.

OH YEA.... almost forgot.... My wonderful husband purchased me an iPad for Valentines Day, isn't he a doll?! So today I browsed the apps and found that I can post blogs via my iPad!! AWESOME! So yes, this will most certainly help me out in staying productive.

Any how, I suppose I should share some cards I have made of recent. These cards were made as a request from a customer for her son's teachers. I made a few for her to choose from and I've decided to replicate a few of them for my kiddo's teacher as well.










No comments: