Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday de-Stash

HI Y'ALL!!!

So my wonderful hubby purchased me a MAC for Valentines!  How lucky am I?!  Especially since he is so pro HP.  I've been eyeballing them every since my Momma informed me just how much she loves hers.  So with that I have been able to play with the iMovie... OMG... FUN!

I was able to do a process video for this lovely pocket card I made.....

I just added the little card to give you an idea where the pocket was... 
For this card I used Unity Stamp Company's February 2014 KOTM (Grow into Spring).

Inks: Stampin Up- Crumb Cake, Regal Rose and Gumbal Green.
Momento- Tuxedo Black

Glimmer Spray:
Art-C- Glitter mist Red

Cardstock:
I'm actually not sure as it was a "goodie" thrown in with the Kit I received from Unity.  It's a great quality card stock with a textured feel to it.  The green almost matches the Stampin Up Gumball Green.
Stampin Up- Whisper White  

Designer Paper:
Stampin Up *RETIRED* Pawsitively Prints 

Butterfly:
I actually used a die to punch this cutie out with Sizzix Sizzlits Die Butterfly#12
then stamped it using a stamp also from Unity Stamp Company.  This one was a Stamp of the Week 

Lovely Day designed by the lovely Angie Blom.

That particular butterfly is one that I made for another project that I had submitted for publishing and so I had quiet a few of the little guys left over and just felt horrible throwing him away so I put him in my little bucket to be used on another card.  
All I did with the butterfly, as he was already stamped and the flowers colored was I spritzed  the butterfly with the Art-C Glitter mist Red and colored over the flowers again using Regal Rose and of course the Gumball Green.  I really love how it changed the look of the butterfly.  

The measurements of this card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

To see how I made this card, check out my process video on YouTube.  You'll get to meet a special guest when you do.... hehehehe....

NOTE: I stated in the video that the Kit of the Month cost $31, it's actually $26... Not sure where I got that number... 

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch my video and I hope it inspires you to use the scraps or fussing cutting that you ended up not using.




No comments: