Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ippity has finally released the new stamp set for June Win $20 Certificate!

How exciting?!  To top it off the Ippity Blog is having a challenge to win a $20 gift certificate to purchase a set!  I want to show off the new sets then I will give you the details and the link to enter the challenge!
 Go on over to my Ippity Blog and get all the details and see the new sets you can purchase from me ;0)
Ippity with Paper Pajamas  After my transition is complete I will be having challenges and blog candy for winners so keep coming back and visiting me!

1 comment:

LaurieStar said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and for your sweet comments. I am intrigued by your posts and when I have time later today I'm going to come back and check things out further. Thanks! :)