Sunday, June 5, 2011

Teacher's Blog Hop

This is a week long hop and they will be posting on 3 separate days.  (June 5th, 8th and 11th)  Please make sure you hop on those days (or throughout the week) to see all of the wonderful inspiration for teacher 'Thank You' gifts!! :)  Remember to keep an eye out for BLOG CANDY along the hop as many participants will offer some yummy goodness for you to WIN!! :)  To start you need to start with Memories with Jen by clicking HERE to get started on your journey!  She has all the rules and the list of ladies to visit!
I started on this around nine this morning and have been going at it until now.. phew... sooo much inspiration to be shared!  There were great cards, wall hangings and altered gifts that I just loved!  This is my oldest son's last week as a Kindergartner and it is so bitter sweet because he is growing up so fast!  In the same note he is helping me grow as a parent and prepare for our youngest to start school in three years.  Now we are preparing for the summer and our BIG move coming up.  This will be our last month here in NC and as much as I loved the mild summers I am ready for a change of scenery.  We will be going to Texas so I can see my family and friends and to Florida to see my Husband's family and friends too then head on to Hubby's new duty station.  Woot Woot!  Well y'all have fun and enjoy the hop as much as I did... as I know you will!

No comments: