Saturday, April 28, 2012

Unity Stamp Company Challenge PINK, GREEN and OFF WHITE

OOOOO how I love challenges.... Unity has yet another compelling challenge set forth ;0)
The challenge, to use pink, green and off white.  This card took me two hours!!!  Can you believe that?!  Two hours to find the right colors that appeased me and met the criteria for the challenge.  I found some Stampin Up designer paper that I had purchased a year or so ago and barely used with the intentions of using up.... yea... about that.  I believe I had purchased this just prior to getting our orders to move to Hawaii so I had to pack everything up and keep out what I was going to put on the plane and somehow this designer paper got left out.  None the less it worked perfect after a LOT of stamping, embossing and cutting I got the layers just the way I wanted them!  How perfect?!  I found papers that had off white, green AND pink!!! PHEW......

ALL the stamped images and the sentiment are from Unity's A Mother's Love stamp set.







The base of the card (off white) cut by 5.5 x 10
finished base 5.5 x 5, rounded edges using Creative Memories corner punch.  Inked the edges with Stampin Up Certainly Celery.

Mat cut at 4.5 x 3.5, rounded edges using CM corner punch.  Stampin Up designer paper and adhered using Tomboy to base.

Top layer cut at 4 x 3 Pattern Paper, sheesh I bought this.... years ago and I can't remember the brand
;0(  rounded the edges using CM corner punch, inked edges with Pretty in Pink adhered using TomBoy to mat.

Stamped flourish using Stampin Up Craft Certainly Celery onto Stampin Up designer paper then embossed using Stampin Up Crystal Clear embossing powder and fussy cut out image.  Adhered to top layer using dimensionals.

Stamped large flower using Stampin Up Craft Pretty in Pink onto Stampin Up designer paper, embossed using Stampin Up Crystal Clear embossing powder and fussy cut out image.  Using my Stampin Up piercing tool punched a hole in the center of the flower, embellished with Close To My Heart Brad from the Twinkle Brads "jolly".  Placed dimensional on the back of flower adhered to layer.

Stamped the beautiful butterfly from the set using Stampin Up Craft Pretty in Pink onto the mystery pattern paper, embossed using Stampin Up Crystal Clear embossing powder and fussy cut out image.  Adhered using TomBoy to the brad.

Finally I stamped the sentiment using  Stampin Up Craft Pretty embossed using Stampin Up Crystal Clear embossing powder onto the top of the base.

No comments: