Saturday, April 28, 2012

Unity Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge

I just love challenges that truly challenged me and this one was a bit tough for what the sketch was, for me anyhow.  Looking at it I thought I had it in the bag.... pffft this is going to be easy and well after looking at the other ladies cards I just had to rethink my card idea.  Finally after going through my Kit of the Months I got an "AHA" moment..... Using Unity's Kit of the Month February (Lucky to Have You) and some scrap paper that was begging to be used. 
Base is cut at 3.5 x 12 (finished card is 3.5 x 6)
Pattern paper was originally cut at 3.5 x 6.....





I stamped the clock image onto base then using my stampmajig
stamped the image onto the pattern paper.  Cut out the ring just outside the numeral numbers.  Popped up on some dimensionals and adhered to base.  Then I cut the outer ring from patterned paper, trimmed half an inch from the left, right and bottom side of the pattern paper and adhered directly using Tomboy adhesive.  Stamped both image and sentiment using Ranger's Archival Jet Black.  

No comments: