Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Everything Falls into Place

This is a card I made yesterday and ended up mailing to my l'il sister who I felt needed a little pick me up. 


I used Unity's Stamp of the Week "You Deserve Happy"
Kit of the Month April "Follow Your Own"

On a side note I am about to open my little shop to the world via the Internet with the help from a great friend, Bobby, who is an amazing artist himself and does some very intriguing art work whether it's pencil or graphic designs!  You have got to go visit him at BSL Graphics Media Art Creations.  I've known this great guy since our days in High school oh so many years ago *sigh*, but one thing I can say without a doubt he has not wavered in his dedication to his art or his life.  Bobby has various services such as Graphic Design, Digital Photography, and Illustrations (sketch) that are definitely not to disappoint. 

1 comment:

Aim said...

Annette, this is such a BEAUTIFUL card!! I love the sentiment -- It is soooooo true!! :) Thank you, my sweet friend, for sharing yourself and your SMILES!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com