Saturday, May 19, 2012

One Baaad Apple....

I'm FINALLY able to post this blog I wrote, I've been waiting for my friend to receive her card prior to posting and sharing this with all of you!
Okay so my friend Nancy with Scrap Happens!, consultant with Close to My Heart AAAAND owner of a Youtube Channel,  I think I got all the plugs in for Nancy,  this lady is SUPER cool, so very helpful and SO VERY TALENTED!  Nancy is so helpful that she inspired me with a picture "comic" she put up on her FB page!  I laughed and rolled with absolute glee, demonic... but glee lol.  I couldn't resist getting to work on a Bad Apple card JUST for her first... then make more of course for some bad, as in awesome, friends! 
The inspiration?!...
And my take on this Bad Apple.......








This was so much fun putting together!!!... I used clip art, images from the web, scallop punch, SCAL2 and my Cricut.  I'm ready to make my Orange you glad I wasn't the Bad Apple card now hehehehe!

2 comments:

Betty said...

They looks great! I especially love the teeth marks in front and back. :)

Maria Matter said...

ack! this is way too fun!!! great job!