Monday, June 11, 2012

New Challenge Brought Forth by Pink by Design

So I've come across a new blog and challenge by browsing my Youtube channel trying to find a better tutorial on a Spinning Shadow Box... which by the way... I didn't *sigh*
Any way I came across Sarah with MyPinkCricut.com and I just love her tutorials and her energy in them as well.  Sarah's latest tutorial mentioned a Challenge with Pink by Design so with it being the first challenge as well... I couldn't resist!
Pink by Design is allowing participants to use different company stamps for use on this challenge and the following ones for JUNE only, starting in July you will be required to use Pink by Design stamps.  I must say they have a great selection and I will be using the money I just got in the mail for having my card published to purchase some!  My first selections will be Best of the West, Days Like This, Make it a Venti (Out of stock at the moment) and Save the Tatas. 

This weeks challenge is to use Words as the background.

There is one requirement to participate as well, show your support for Ink It Pink Challenge by posting the badge on your sidebar. There is a grabbable code in the sidebar of their page.  It's important to post it to your blog if you want to be eligible for a prize!
Be sure to go to the Pink by Design to get all the details as it is "listed" hehehe very nicely!

With that being said I am using Unity's Ippity Authentic Man of which I am an Ippity Chic so if you want this set go to UnityStampCo.com and select my name Annette Marlow, then select the set Authentic Man.  I also used DCWV Guy Stack paper as well as some scrap card stock I had laying around that was begging to be used up.

 With that being said, here is my card that I am submitting:



10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh wow!! I love how you used your stamps for this card!! The colors work together so perfectly!! Great job ;-)

Thanks for playing along with us at the "ink it Pink" challenge!!

~Rebekah
PBD Design Team

Pink Cricut said...

Hi Annette! First of all, thanks for the sweet comments! I am so happy you decided to play along too! I love how your card turned out! I will definitely check out your ippity site!

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Annette this is simply adorable!! I love how you used the sentiments! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pink By Design and our brand new Ink it Pink Weekly Challenge!!

<3 Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

what a great card..the colors, the textured look. very nice.

dawnmercedes said...

I love the way the words are orientated! Thanks for joining Ink It With Pink for our maiden challenge!

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a cute card! I really like how you made your background. Great color choices! Thanks for playing along with the Ink it Pink Challenge.
Melisa Alzammar

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a cute card! I really like how you made your background. Great color choices! Thanks for playing along with the Ink it Pink Challenge.
Melisa Alzammar

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a cute card! I really like how you made your background. Great color choices! Thanks for playing along with the Ink it Pink Challenge.
Melisa Alzammar

Kathy said...

Love your card! I really love how you turned the stamp to create the background. Love the color combination too!

Congratulations!

Kathy
Pink By Design Stamps Designer
http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Congratulations, Annette. (It seems weird to address someone else by my name. LOL!) Your card is lovely. Thanks for playing in the challenge and enjoy your new stamps!! I hope to see you in other challenges!