Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ippity Challenge

So Ippity has a challenge up and going to make a card using RED!  You can use Ippity and or Unity stamps for these challenges.  Me, I want to use my Ippity stamps!  I've made now FIVE different cards using Ippity's Authentic Man set and I love how each of them have come out!  To see the other four just browse back at my other posts.  I got the idea of using the sentiment for the background from a challenge I completed for Pink By Design's Ink it Pink Challenge which you can view at the link I provided as well as view in my previous post.  I was able to use my Ippity set for the challenge which gave me a great opportunity to expand on the use of this one set!  With that being said, I am not eligible to win a *prize* (Two Itty Bitties of your choice) I am shooting for one of the three "Chick Picks"! 
If you want this set go to Unitystampco.com, pick me as your Ippity Chick (Annette Marlow) and put this great set in your shopping cart!  RIGHT now Unity is having an awesome SALE!!!
Okay now finally... my card


1 comment:

JenMarie said...

LOVE this! Absolutely fabulous! So glad you joined in at the Unity Opportunity Challenge!
~JenMarie Taylor, {ippity} Chick