Saturday, June 16, 2012

PBD Ink it Pink Challenge #2

I can't believe I almost forgot to post and submit my card for the next challenge!!!  At Pink by Design their new Ink it Pink Challenge is to make a Masculine card or project.  I have been working like mad making Father's Day cards and doing so using ONE stamp set!  Can you guess which one?... Yup, Unity's Ippity Authentic Man.  I also used DCWV's Guy Stack patterned paper in the back ground as well as for the sentiment.  Anyhow, shame on me on so many levels for almost forgetting to submit for this challenge.  Things have been a little hectic as I finished some cards for a baby shower as well as some Father's Day cards that I have been working on.  My next mission is to work on some cards to submit to some magazines.  I submitted some for my first time and was accepted.... eeek so I think it's high time to give it another try!  My card will be published in the Stamp It! Volume 9 issue, when it does I will post a link!
Don't forget that THIS MONTH ONLY we are able to use different company stamps but starting in July if we want to participate in the challenges we will have to use Pink by Design stamps.  I can't wait to get mine, I'm putting in my first ever order tonight.





8 comments:

Candace said...

congrats to you for getting one of your cards accepted to a magazine!! And I'm excited for you to be getting your first order of PBD stamps - you will love them!! Thanks for playing in Ink It Pink!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

dawnmercedes said...

...thanks so much for participating in this week's Ink it Pink Challenge. Love those headlights!

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Oh how adorable!! Congrats on winning last weeks challenge and thank you SO much for playing along in round two!! Come back Wednsday to www.pinkbydesignstamps.com to check out the winner and a new challenge!!

xoxoxox

Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

Congrats on getting into Stamp It! 9 - How exciting!! :) Your card is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us in the Ink it Pink challenge this week at Pink by Design!

JulieK said...

This is an awesome manly card!! Thanks for linking up at the Ink it Pink Challenge!

Julie
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Gloria said...

Congrats on getting published:) Love all the detail you put into your card. Thank You for playing along with us in our 2nd Ink it Pink challenge over at Pink By Design.

Sabr said...

Love that embossed background! Fantastic card!! Thanks so much for playing with Pink by Design!

Nancy Keller said...

Love it! I can't wait for the publication! Love your car card!