Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Unity's Kit Of the Month Sketch Challenge ~October~

Hi again everyone!  I said I was going to be entering some challenges as it has been quiet some time and this is Unity's October Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge,

This is what I've come up with

To Participate in this month's challenge I used the Unity's Kit of the Month August (Colors of the Seasons).

To Make this card I used cream card stock .  For my background I made my own background using the background image from the kit on some transparent or window paper using StazOns Cactus Green.  Then stamped the pumpkin images and the sentiment from the KOTM onto three different patterned papers from gcd Studios "Spooked" using Ranger's Archival Ink: Jet Black and fussy cut them out.  Adhered the images and the sentiment to the window paper using Tombo adhesive then placed dimensional pop ups on the back behind the pumpkins and sentiment to hide and raise the window up for more fun.
  I love this because it's simple and fun!
To order future KOTM click HERE!  It's so much fun and very much worth the price of $31, yes that includes shipping!

No comments: